Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of threads about issues (it’s normal, people tend to post more when they have issues than when everything is fine), so I figured I’d buck the trend a little.

We’ve had our Palisade for a year now and haven’t had any issues. No wind noise, no smell, no windshield cracks... The car has 6,000 miles on it, which isn’t that much, but I think we all know why people are driving less these days.

It’s my wife’s daily driver. I drive it once in a while as well. She still loves it. No regrets here.

Here’s to many more anniversaries with this car.

·
Banned
674 Posts
Ours was flawless (except the windshield) until about 10,000 miles and then it just started falling apart.....literally.

·
Registered
21 Posts
16k miles, 1 year, and doing great so far too! I did have it in for windshield noise, but the part that they replaced in the door fixed it and I think it’s quieter than my old RX. Even got an average of 31 MPH driving from LA to Eugene, OR a month ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see a lot of threads about issues (it’s normal, people tend to post more when they have issues than when everything is fine), so I figured I’d buck the trend a little.

We’ve had our Palisade for a year now and haven’t had any issues. No wind noise, no smell, no windshield cracks... The car has 6,000 miles on it, which isn’t that much, but I think we all know why people are driving less these days.

It’s my wife’s daily driver. I drive it once in a while as well. She still loves it. No regrets here.

Here’s to many more anniversaries with this car.
My SEL just had it's 1 year anniversary and I've had no problems at all (knock wood). I have 42,000 miles on it and still love it. Best vehicle I've ever owned.

·
Registered
150 Posts
9 months, 6500 miles on mine. Wind noise was the only issue, but a recent trip to the dealer seems to have alleviated it. Otherwise, no complaints whatsoever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts